WELCOME TO THE SPRA TRAINING WEBSITE
- The Small Roofs Training Module will test your knowledge and understanding of basic single ply roofing.
- On the course homepage, click on the red ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ button in the top left hand corner
Helpful notes, hints and tips:
- You will be asked to Register your details
- The course is made up of 9 Sections
- All sections are shown on the left hand side of the screen
- There is an Assessment Test at the end of each section
- Work your way through the Sections
- You can go through each Section and Sub-section (1.1, 1.2, etc) as many times as you like
- It is best to go over the sections until you are confident that you have understood and learnt all of the material in that section before you take the Assessment Test at the end. Use the menu on the left, or the PREV and NEXT buttons at the bottom of the screen to move between sections.
- When you feel confident, take the Assessment Test at the end of each section
- Assessment Tests do not have to be taken in order
- You must complete and pass (>80% correct answers) all 9 section assessments in order to pass the course and achieve a certificate.
- If you do not pass the Training Module, you can re-take it, but you must have completed the whole course- ie all 9 sections. You cannot re-take individual sections as you go. We recommend working through all of the training information in each section until you are confident of passing each section before moving on to the next.
Need more help? Please watch the video below before going to the Training Module. Good luck!
(If you have any questions about SPRA or the Small Roofs Training Module, please email email@example.com )